• Valve body and poppet assembly are cast from brass or red brass.
• Abrasion resistant O-Ring is precision fitted to the poppet for a positive seal into the tapered self-cleaning valve seat.
• Check valve has Delrin® guide bearing for the poppet stem, assures smooth, noise-free valve operation.
• Corrosion resistant materials - stainless steel spring, brass or red brass castings, stainless steel lock nut.
• Can be used in both vertical and horizontal positions.
• Merrill Manufacturing™ brass and red brass foot and check valves are individually cartoned.
Pressure Lost - Merrill 600 & 800 Series Brass Check Valves
Every Merrill Manufacturing™ Check Valve is Hand Tested.
By Air Pressure Underwater
Hand testing of every valve assures you of the dependability and quality you expect from Merrill Manufacturing™.