Highest Quality, Most Benefits Built-In, Galvanized or Stainless Steel Pipe, No-Lead & Hi-Capacity Available
The Merrill Manufacturing™ AnyFlow Yard Hydrant gives year-round water service; it drains below the frostline when shut off. The AnyFlow hydrant has had only a few improvements since 1949. These improvements, the exclusive features and benefits and the time-proven basic design, is why we believe the AnyFlow is the best yard hydrant manufactured by anyone in the world.
* 1) Lever Control operates by cam principle and provides variable flow from trickle to full force by just moving the handle.
Benefit - Variable flow without a need for a lock that rusts in place, placement of handle sets flow rate.
2) Draw Straps are made of 1040 high carbon hot rolled steel which is much harder (Brinell 175/200) and stronger. This greatly reduces wear of straps and eliminates side pull on operating rod.
Benefit - Longest operating life.
* 3) Stainless Steel Operating Rod is ground and polished and will not cut out packing and packing nut like brass rod used by other companies.
Benefit - Best material for longest operating life.
4) Heavy-Duty Hose Adapter threaded for standard 3/4" hose coupling.
Benefit - Standard hose fitting readily available.
5) Extra Thick Walled Head Casting greatly reduces breakage and ensures longer life.
Benefit - Time-proven heavy-duty design takes years of abuse.
* 6) Pivot Connector with Two Nuts provides simple positive adjustment and eliminates unreliable set screws used by other companies.
Benefit - Adjustable for years, not like rusted in set screws.
7) No Exposed Threads on galvanized rod and threads on galvanized pipe are coated with bitumastic to prevent rusting and prolong life of hydrant.
Benefit - No exposed steel to rust.
8) Extra Thick Walled Valve Body to insure longer life and trouble free service.
Benefit - Time-proven heavy-duty design.
* 9) Patented Plunger Arrangement assures even flow from trickle to full force. Closes drain at any flow rate and opens drain in off position to prevent freezing.
Benefit - Longest operating life available in the industry by over 200%.
* 10) Krayton G Cup Seals provide a much longer life than leather, close tolerance uniformity, unaffected by chemicals and passed a 1 million cycle test.
Benefit - Longest operating plunger seals in the industry.
* 11) 3/8L Beveled Bibb Washer made of SBR compound with 90 Durometer hardness, assures positive shut-off and longer life than soft one piece plunger.
Benefit - Longer operating life than all competitors.
* 12) Stainless Steel Spring takes up slack of normal wear and eliminates numerous adjustments of hydrant head linkage.
Benefit - Automatically adjusts for years of service.
* 13) Swivel Parts permit withdrawal of moving parts without digging up hydrant. Nothing in head assembly to disconnect or adjust when removing. Simply unscrew entire head assembly from galvanized pipe and pull up valve stem with plunger for inspection.
Benefit - If parts don't swivel, they could be unscrewed from rod when taking off head above ground.
* Exclusive Merrill Quality Features
AnyFlow Yard Hydrants are packaged 12 per master bundle