For Manufactured Homes or Heated Always On Applications, No-Lead
Features & Benefits
The Any Temp® H-3000 Series Water Riser/Heated Hydrant gives year-round water service with use of self-regulating heat cable, or by draining itself below frost line when shut off. The heated hydrant is a simple unit designed to provide frost proof water service. It completes the sanitary installation from buried water line to above ground water connection, or supply pipe with shut-off valve, needed for each mobile or manufactured home.
* 1) Locks Open or Closed simply turn clockwise to lock hydrant open or closed. Plus an extra set screw lock provided so hydrant can not be adjusted without a hex wrench.
Benefit - Prevent vandalism or accidental shut off of water.
2) Outlet of Hydrant 3/4" pipe thread molded into Zytel® Super Tough by DuPont™, one of the world's toughest thermoplastic.
Benefit - Standard pipe size for connection and will not corrode.
3) Water Flow thru plunger and galvanized pipe or 3/4" rigid copper.
Benefit - Provides high flow rate needed without increasing cost.
* 4) Plunger has (4) ethylene propylene quad ring seals which never come out of adjustment, have longer life than O-Rings and withstand higher pressures.
Benefit - Longest operating life ring seals.
5) Heavy Molded Delrin® Valve Body Delrin® has been used in valves for over 40 years and is molded to close tolerance.
Benefit - Will not corrode or rust out.
* 6) Extra Heavy Steel Collar at ground level to protect hydrant from normal abuse when mowing grass or shoveling snow.
Benefit - Hydrant will stand up to years of abuse.
7) Swivel Parts permit withdrawal of all moving parts without digging up hydrant. A 3/16" hex key will allow disassembly of hydrant by simply removing the two cap screws and pull up riser pipe with plunger for inspection.
Benefit - Very simple repair and taken apart with one tool.
* 8) Energy Efficient Heating Cable a high technology self-regulating cable that provides only the amount of heat needed for the varying outdoor temperature and does not waste electricity like the heat rod used by another company. The heating cable has as long a life as any other on the market today.
Benefit - Longest life and very low cost of operation.
* 9) Heating Cable Built Into Hydrant can not be stolen like heat rod used by another company, and no electrical hazard since heating cable is not immersed in water flow thru hydrant.
Benefit - Longest service life and no electrical hazard.
* Exclusive Merrill Quality Features
NOTE: Recommended Maximum Operating Pressure 60 psi