B-7000 Series & BNL-7000 Series
Economy and Quality, No-Lead Available
U.S. Patent No. 8,408,238
The B-7000 Series Yard Hydrant gives year-round water service that drains below the frost line once shut off.
1) Heavy Cast Iron Head simple high flow design.
Benefit - Stands up to abuse, design has higher flow.
2) One Lifting Strap simple ribbed design
Benefit - Ribbed design greatly increases strength and centered single strap eliminates side pull.
3) Heavy Cast Iron Handle simple oversized design.
Benefit - Very easy to operate, extra room for big hands.
4) No Adjustment Needed patented design eliminates need for adjustment (CAUTION: Do not move down clamp on pipe - will damage the plunger).
Benefit - Design of plunger and valve body automatically adjusts itself - no field guess work.
5) No Packing Gland Required simple, fool proof design.
Benefit - No packing or packing gland to service - makes on site field work very simple.
6) Easy Plunger Seal Replacement only loosen one bolt.
Benefit - O-Ring seals very easy to replace when lift out plunger.
7) 1" Galvanized Riser Pipe with PVC Inner Pipe
Benefit - SCH 80 PVC inner pipe strong - non-corrosive.
8) 1" Valve Inlet Size
Benefit - Easy installation and better flow rate.
9) Double Bypass Valve Body provides a large volume of water.
Benefit - High water flow with economical patented design.
10) Hydrant Locking Eye
Benefit - Protects from waste of water.
11) Lever Strap Bolt
Benefit - Holds hydrant in adjustment, simplest design.
12) One Piece Plunger
Benefit - Very easy to replace O-Ring seals, simplest repair.
13) Hose Thread Fitting
Benefit - Standard hose fitting, readily available.
14) Lever Strap Pivot Control
Benefit - Allows adjustable flow rate with handle only.
NOTE: This model of hydrant requires more time to drain itself. If you turn the hydrant back on when it is still draining, water will come out outlet AND drain hole. Hydrant is working normally.