No-Lead Red Brass, No-Lead Brass & Stainless Steel
Features & Benefits
Merrill Manufacturing™ Pitless Adapters have passed CERTIFIED WATERTIGHT STANDARDS PAS-1 established and regulated for the industry by the Pitless Adapter Manufacturers of Water Systems Council.
1) Bottom of Male Part of Adapter is Tapered.
Benefit - Easy connection of female and male parts.
2) Top of Female Part of Adapter is Tapered.
Benefit - Tight connection and easy removal.
3) Replaceable O-Ring Seal in solid brass, no-lead brass or stainless steel casting.
Benefit - Easily replaced, not a seal from factory only.
4) Molded Gasket for positive outside seal on discharge, plus O-Ring or gasket glued in place for seal on inside of casing.
Benefit - Glued gasket does not fall off during installation.
5) No-Lead Bronze, Solid Brass, No-Lead Brass or Stainless Steel Collar made for perfect fit and positive seal with molded gasket between discharge and outside of casing.
Benefit - Ensures sanitary watertight seal to casing.
6) Extra-Wide Solid Brass, No-Lead Brass or No-Lead Bronze or Stainless Steel Nut.
Benefit - To accommodate wrench for easier installation.
Merrill Manufacturing™ Exclusive Quality
|Male part of adapter rounded at |
bottom for easiest installation.
|Quality gaskets and O-Ring |
glued in place for proper seal
around discharge and casing.
|Extra thick wall discharge |
thru casing to hold weight &